The following is a list of different scan results that may be returned. Some statuses can have a sub-status.
- Failed - All applicable resources to the control were scanned and at least one failed resource was not excluded.
- Passed – All applicable resources to the control were scanned and none of them failed.
- Passed (Irrelevant) – No applicable resources were found and a scan was not performed. As a result, the scan could not have failed.
- Passed (Accepted) – All failed resources were in a risk accepted state when scanned. As a result, the scan could not have failed.
- Action required (Configuration) – The scan was not performed due to an incomplete setup of the control. The specified control requires arguments or a default value.
- Action required (Review) – All applicable resources to the control were scanned. The output of the scan must be reviewed and approved manually by a user.
- Action required (Manual review) – The scan was not performed as the specified control cannot be automated. You must perform a manual review.
- Action required (Integration) – The scan was not performed due to incomplete setup of the scanner.
Here's an example of the Action required (Integration) status
No ARMO Platform integration was found and the control requires access to the managed API server, or you did not run the scan with
--enable-host-scanwhen the control requires worker node information, like Kubelet settings.
Updated about 1 month ago